- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
The purpose of this report is to profile the capabilities of next-generation business intelligence (BI) tools with emphasis on new visual analysis tools and in-memory processing. It examines the types of BI users and capabilities they need, including casual users, power users and IT administrators. It also examines BI architectures—how front-end tools interact with back-end servers and databases—to deliver those capabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics