Preparing the Physical Infrastructure of Receiving Data Centres for Consolidation
The consolidation of one or more data centres into an existing data centre is a common occurrence. This paper gives examples of what is becoming a standard architecture for preparing the physical infrastructure in the receiving data centre. This approach allows for shorter timelines and high efficiency while avoiding the commonly expected difficulties and complexities often experienced with consolidation projects.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Marketing Academy seeks to train up next generation CMOs and industry leaders