- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Virtualisation and Cloud Computing: Optimised Power, Cooling, and Management Maximises Benefits
Virtualisation has become the very technology engine behind cloud computing itself, while the benefits of this technology and service delivery model are well known, understood, and increasingly being taken advantage of, their effects on the data center physical infrastructure are less understood. The purpose of this paper is to describe these effects while offering possible solutions or methods for dealing with them.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester