- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
- Smart city control networks being architected more securely than SCADA
- 'Reveton' ransomware upgraded with powerful password stealer
- Workers at U.S. nuclear regulator fooled by phishers
Virtualisation and Cloud Computing: Optimised Power, Cooling, and Management Maximises Benefits
Virtualisation has become the very technology engine behind cloud computing itself, while the benefits of this technology and service delivery model are well known, understood, and increasingly being taken advantage of, their effects on the data center physical infrastructure are less understood. The purpose of this paper is to describe these effects while offering possible solutions or methods for dealing with them.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB