- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Email Attacks: This Time It’s Personal
Cybercriminal business models have recently shifted toward low-volume targeted attacks. With email remaining the primary attack vector, these attacks are increasing in both their frequency and their financial impact on targeted organisations. This paper examines attack trends and explores the impact of these campaigns. The findings in this paper are based on research Cisco has conducted with organisations worldwide across a broad range of industries.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion