- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
- Antivirus products riddled with security flaws, researcher says
- 'Right to be forgotten' ruling is unworkable and misguided, UK Lords say
Email Attacks: This Time It’s Personal
Cybercriminal business models have recently shifted toward low-volume targeted attacks. With email remaining the primary attack vector, these attacks are increasing in both their frequency and their financial impact on targeted organisations. This paper examines attack trends and explores the impact of these campaigns. The findings in this paper are based on research Cisco has conducted with organisations worldwide across a broad range of industries.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Slow UC deployment costs Anittel a profitable year
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship match traffic pipped by semi final
- Financial services chiefs back technology as key enabler: Financial Service Council
- Blue Jeans Network launches new video service with Google Hangouts
- Data#3 spends $2.5m on first phase of Discovery takeover