- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
Email Attacks: This Time It’s Personal
Cybercriminal business models have recently shifted toward low-volume targeted attacks. With email remaining the primary attack vector, these attacks are increasing in both their frequency and their financial impact on targeted organisations. This paper examines attack trends and explores the impact of these campaigns. The findings in this paper are based on research Cisco has conducted with organisations worldwide across a broad range of industries.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A year later, Microsoft's Nokia deal isn't a clear winner
- Capgemini to expand in North America with $4B acquisition of iGate
- Freelancer.com eyes payment space with Escrow.com acquisition
- Nepal communications hit by power outage, last-mile issues
- M2 CEO: Acquiring iiNet would 'bring two great businesses together'