- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
Choosing the Right Email Security Deployment
Enterprises of all sizes face the same daunting challenges – increasing mail volumes and new, evolving threats. The Cisco Cloud Security family of services provides customers superior choice of deployment models built on the solid foundation of industry-leading email security technology that protects 40 percent of Fortune 1000 companies from inbound threats and outbound data loss possibilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum