- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Block Hard-to Detect Email Threats
As global spam volumes decrease, the number of blended threats continues to rise. Traditional email approaches to fighting blended threats are not fully able to address the Internet as an attack vector and are therefore not successful. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.