- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
Leveraging the cloud for business resilience
To increase the competitiveness of their organisations, a growing number of IT leaders are making cloud computing a key component of their business strategy. They are increasingly relying on the cloud for applications like development and test—and finding that it’s a scalable, flexible and cost-effective solution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.