- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
Leveraging the cloud for business resilience
To increase the competitiveness of their organisations, a growing number of IT leaders are making cloud computing a key component of their business strategy. They are increasingly relying on the cloud for applications like development and test—and finding that it’s a scalable, flexible and cost-effective solution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption