- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Leveraging the cloud for business resilience
To increase the competitiveness of their organisations, a growing number of IT leaders are making cloud computing a key component of their business strategy. They are increasingly relying on the cloud for applications like development and test—and finding that it’s a scalable, flexible and cost-effective solution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.