- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Leveraging the cloud for business resilience
To increase the competitiveness of their organisations, a growing number of IT leaders are making cloud computing a key component of their business strategy. They are increasingly relying on the cloud for applications like development and test—and finding that it’s a scalable, flexible and cost-effective solution. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.