- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Integrated Performance Management for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Infrastructure
Today’s businesses increasingly use software applications that run in a wide variety of environments, everything from physical to virtual to cloud. As organisations look for ways to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase scalability, cloud computing and virtualisation are playing a vital part in their IT strategies. However, these new technologies also present new challenges for organisations in the areas of application monitoring and application performance. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button