- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Integrated Performance Management for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Infrastructure
Today’s businesses increasingly use software applications that run in a wide variety of environments, everything from physical to virtual to cloud. As organisations look for ways to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase scalability, cloud computing and virtualisation are playing a vital part in their IT strategies. However, these new technologies also present new challenges for organisations in the areas of application monitoring and application performance. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience