- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
Integrated Performance Management for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Infrastructure
Today’s businesses increasingly use software applications that run in a wide variety of environments, everything from physical to virtual to cloud. As organisations look for ways to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and increase scalability, cloud computing and virtualisation are playing a vital part in their IT strategies. However, these new technologies also present new challenges for organisations in the areas of application monitoring and application performance. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.