Integrated IT Management - Empower IT with end-to-end visibility
Today's IT environment is built from a remarkably diverse set of software, systems and components - off shelf and custom applications, databases, servers and networks are integrated to meet business requirements and server needs. As business's seek the holy grail of measurable Return on IT through "a single plane of glass" that spans all domains, a new and powerful glass of integrated IT management solutions has emerged. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities