- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
Integrated IT Management - Empower IT with end-to-end visibility
Today's IT environment is built from a remarkably diverse set of software, systems and components - off shelf and custom applications, databases, servers and networks are integrated to meet business requirements and server needs. As business's seek the holy grail of measurable Return on IT through "a single plane of glass" that spans all domains, a new and powerful glass of integrated IT management solutions has emerged. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial