- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
Migrate From HP-UX and Standardise with Confidence
To increase agility, improve productivity, and reduce costs, many enterprises are moving away from proprietary platforms to a more standardised IT infrastructure and automated processes like service provisioning and private clouds. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.