Case Study: Lowering Total Cost of Ownership
This paper examines two case studies where organisations were recently faced with application upgrades. In both cases the organisations needed to upgrade aging systems to accommodate increased workloads and to take advantage of functional enhancements in the latest releases of packaged applications. Both organisations found that by migrating they could cut their costs by more than half compared to upgrading to newer versions of UNIX/RISC platforms.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Internet Plus will enable and encourage the rise of smart cities: Tencent
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Cryptowall 3.0 attacking Australian businesses: Stay Smart Online
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia