- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
Migrate from AIX with Confidence
Companies originally chose AIX platforms because of the strength of IBM software and the robust platform on which it could run, and that choice served them well. However, in today’s fast-changing business environment, you need a flexible, cost-effective IT infrastructure that is supported on a wide range of servers to handle any workload, from small to large to virtualised cloud deployments. The same advantages, in terms of reliability, security, and performance is available today on a breadth of hardware platforms.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement