Migrate from AIX with Confidence
Companies originally chose AIX platforms because of the strength of IBM software and the robust platform on which it could run, and that choice served them well. However, in today’s fast-changing business environment, you need a flexible, cost-effective IT infrastructure that is supported on a wide range of servers to handle any workload, from small to large to virtualised cloud deployments. The same advantages, in terms of reliability, security, and performance is available today on a breadth of hardware platforms.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC