- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats
- Is the WEDG the answer to post-Snowden data paranoia? Its inventor remains hopeful
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- City of London Police to deploy warning banners on illegal websites
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Migrate from AIX with Confidence
Companies originally chose AIX platforms because of the strength of IBM software and the robust platform on which it could run, and that choice served them well. However, in today’s fast-changing business environment, you need a flexible, cost-effective IT infrastructure that is supported on a wide range of servers to handle any workload, from small to large to virtualised cloud deployments. The same advantages, in terms of reliability, security, and performance is available today on a breadth of hardware platforms.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership