Open Clouds Under your Control
Building a cloud is a highly strategic IT decision. In fact, it’s perhaps the most important single decision CIOs will make this decade. But not all approaches are created equal. Of the three basic models for building a cloud, only one maximises the value of that cloud and the business benefit derived from it. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it