- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
From Virtualisation to Private Cloud - Cut through the cloud clutter
Private cloud enables IT to maintain control and better support critical business initiatives. At the same time, it allows IT to get out of the way so IT customers work at their own speed. This paper, the first in a series of four, offers practical advice for cutting through the clutter and getting started with a private or hybrid cloud strategy that successfully builds on your current data center. Part of the work involves planning. The remaining effort is hands-on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets