- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
- Mandarin Oriental removes malware after payment card breach
- Lawmakers target data brokers in privacy bill
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu