- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media