- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates