- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report