- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.