- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Cloud computing refers to a convergence of technologies and trends that are making IT infrastructures and applications more dynamic, more modular, and more consumable. That’s a big change that has implications that touch on just about every aspect of computing. This whitepaper aims to make sense of it all for audiences that haven’t been deeply involved in the details of cloud computing as it has rapidly evolved. It lays out the characteristics of a cloud computing infrastructure. It discusses some of the things that cloud computing isn’t, even if they’re often conflated in customers’ and prospects’ minds.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button