- Bitcoin mining function embedded inside rogue EULAs, Malwarebytes warns
- Death threats fly as $100 million of Bitcoins disappear from Sheep Marketplace
- Kaspersky, six others top malware removal tests
- GP surgery manager pleads guilty to illegally accessing patient data
- IT pros share blame for 'shadow IT' problem, survey shows
To stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing business world, companies must update the way they view the value of their investment in data centre physical infrastructure (DCPI). This whitepaper discusses how companies can succeed in a changing global market. Read now.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Here's why Amazon drones may never land at your door
- China issues 4G TD-LTE licenses, paving the way for more iPhone sales
- Consumers buy touch notebooks for design, not for Windows 8
- China passes Japan to become world's 2nd largest IT market
- Smartphone and e-reader combo YotaPhone goes on sale in Europe
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot
- Ernst & Young: Businesses must prepare for end to 'golden age' of customer data
- Yahoo buys SkyPhrase to better understand natural language