- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
When Enterprise Content Goes Mobile
The steady growth of mobile devices and ubiquitous connectivity is creating an inexorable trend toward enterprise-wide mobility. With the advent of cloud computing, organisations face the challenge of ensuring the integrity of their IT infrastructure while striking the right balance between the security and flexibility of enterprise operations. Successful firms are going to adopt the cloud oriented services that preserve the business value of the overall IT infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- Anittel posts $3 million loss in yearly results
- “Wasted” money on the NBN unrecoverable: Turnbull
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity