- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
When Enterprise Content Goes Mobile
The steady growth of mobile devices and ubiquitous connectivity is creating an inexorable trend toward enterprise-wide mobility. With the advent of cloud computing, organisations face the challenge of ensuring the integrity of their IT infrastructure while striking the right balance between the security and flexibility of enterprise operations. Successful firms are going to adopt the cloud oriented services that preserve the business value of the overall IT infrastructure. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites