- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
Rapid achievement of employee productivity gains in a modern workforce
The last few years have seen explosive innovation in the ways that users interact with software applications, resulting in a huge surge in the adoption of tablet, smartphone, and web based social applications. Fortunately there are some simple incremental steps that any organisation can take to transition to a more people centric communications system, while lifting employee productivity. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum