- Study finds most mobile apps put your security and privacy at risk
- Why CIOs stick with cloud computing despite NSA snooping scandal
- Sen. Markey wants to know: Can your car be hacked?
- Microsoft customer privacy vs. NSA snooping
- Android flashlight app developer settles FTC charges of sharing geolocation data
HP and Closed Circuit Print Security Podcast featuring Quorcirca
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Core wars redux: Intel to ship 15-core chip
- It's that time of the year again – Galaxy S5 rumour time!
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Amazon Drone: Stunt or service?
- Careers site Glassdoor raises $50M, plans to grow staff, expand abroad
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch