- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
Setting a strategy for secure mobile printing
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report