- A10 Networks works with RSA Security to provide enhanced interoperable threat protection capabilities
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Same bug hits dozens of plugins, potentially affecting millions of websites
- RSAC 2015: RSA Conference (Day 1)
- Google's push to encrypt ads will improve security, but won't kill malvertising
Think print, Think security - Plugging the printer security gap
The growing sophistication of networked printers and multifunction peripherals (MFPs) which scan, print, fax, copy and email devices has also increased security risks associated with printing. Network connectivity, along with hard disk and memory storage, means that MFPs are now susceptible to many of the same security risks as PCs and servers alongside the traditional risk of sensitive printed output getting into the wrong hands. However, all too often the security of the print environment is overlooked and little is done to mitigate these threats. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.