- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide
Gartner's managed print services (MPS) Magic Quadrant is a useful starting point for identifying and evaluating MPS providers. It is intended for Gartner's client base of mainly midsize and large organisations, many of which operate throughout two or more regions, and some of which are truly global. Although not all MPS projects are multiregional or global at the outset, customers often choose to scale up one region at a time. In this way, they can manage their office printing in a unified manner globally. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation