- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide
Gartner's managed print services (MPS) Magic Quadrant is a useful starting point for identifying and evaluating MPS providers. It is intended for Gartner's client base of mainly midsize and large organisations, many of which operate throughout two or more regions, and some of which are truly global. Although not all MPS projects are multiregional or global at the outset, customers often choose to scale up one region at a time. In this way, they can manage their office printing in a unified manner globally. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs
- ADMA acquires AIMIA assets from administrators
- Krux Links marketers and publishers with new data sharing network