- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide
Gartner's managed print services (MPS) Magic Quadrant is a useful starting point for identifying and evaluating MPS providers. It is intended for Gartner's client base of mainly midsize and large organisations, many of which operate throughout two or more regions, and some of which are truly global. Although not all MPS projects are multiregional or global at the outset, customers often choose to scale up one region at a time. In this way, they can manage their office printing in a unified manner globally. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum