- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Magic Quadrant for Managed Print Services, Worldwide
Gartner's managed print services (MPS) Magic Quadrant is a useful starting point for identifying and evaluating MPS providers. It is intended for Gartner's client base of mainly midsize and large organisations, many of which operate throughout two or more regions, and some of which are truly global. Although not all MPS projects are multiregional or global at the outset, customers often choose to scale up one region at a time. In this way, they can manage their office printing in a unified manner globally. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke