- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Print Services 2011 Hardcopy Vendor Analysis
This IDC study assesses 11 hardcopy vendors that are participating in the worldwide managed print services (MPS) market. Vendor selection included vendors with existing and developing MPS programs. This assessment discusses both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that explain success in this important market. Growth of print services will continue to escalate as companies of all sizes recognise the savings and efficiencies that can be realised under such programs, and vendors compete aggressively to expand market reach and gain share.
Please supply your email address to access the content.