IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Print Services 2011 Hardcopy Vendor Analysis
This IDC study assesses 11 hardcopy vendors that are participating in the worldwide managed print services (MPS) market. Vendor selection included vendors with existing and developing MPS programs. This assessment discusses both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that explain success in this important market. Growth of print services will continue to escalate as companies of all sizes recognise the savings and efficiencies that can be realised under such programs, and vendors compete aggressively to expand market reach and gain share.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking