- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
- Police breaks up cybergang that stole over $15 million from banks
- How the Internet of Things is reshaping the future of security
- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Print Services 2011 Hardcopy Vendor Analysis
This IDC study assesses 11 hardcopy vendors that are participating in the worldwide managed print services (MPS) market. Vendor selection included vendors with existing and developing MPS programs. This assessment discusses both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that explain success in this important market. Growth of print services will continue to escalate as companies of all sizes recognise the savings and efficiencies that can be realised under such programs, and vendors compete aggressively to expand market reach and gain share.
Please supply your email address to access the content.