- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Print Services 2011 Hardcopy Vendor Analysis
This IDC study assesses 11 hardcopy vendors that are participating in the worldwide managed print services (MPS) market. Vendor selection included vendors with existing and developing MPS programs. This assessment discusses both quantitative and qualitative characteristics that explain success in this important market. Growth of print services will continue to escalate as companies of all sizes recognise the savings and efficiencies that can be realised under such programs, and vendors compete aggressively to expand market reach and gain share.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers