- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
Get Control: make document management an integral part of your overall IT strategy
As a government business process manager, you are expected to do more with less. A savings opportunity that is often overlooked is your imaging and printing environment. This is because print costs are fragmented and rarely quantified in full. HP Managed Print Services (MPS) is a tried and tested approach to reducing these costs by increasing user-to-device ratios, getting the right mix of devices in the right places, and reducing tech support and help desk inquiries. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people