- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Get Control: make document management an integral part of your overall IT strategy
As a government business process manager, you are expected to do more with less. A savings opportunity that is often overlooked is your imaging and printing environment. This is because print costs are fragmented and rarely quantified in full. HP Managed Print Services (MPS) is a tried and tested approach to reducing these costs by increasing user-to-device ratios, getting the right mix of devices in the right places, and reducing tech support and help desk inquiries. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week