- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
- New Brunswick Conquers Identity Management With Virtual Directory
- Here are the limits of Apple's iOS 8 privacy features
- Cisco's 5500 series firewalls get major Sourcefire security overhaul
Get Control: make document management an integral part of your overall IT strategy
As a government business process manager, you are expected to do more with less. A savings opportunity that is often overlooked is your imaging and printing environment. This is because print costs are fragmented and rarely quantified in full. HP Managed Print Services (MPS) is a tried and tested approach to reducing these costs by increasing user-to-device ratios, getting the right mix of devices in the right places, and reducing tech support and help desk inquiries. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.