- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Get Control: make document management an integral part of your overall IT strategy
As a government business process manager, you are expected to do more with less. A savings opportunity that is often overlooked is your imaging and printing environment. This is because print costs are fragmented and rarely quantified in full. HP Managed Print Services (MPS) is a tried and tested approach to reducing these costs by increasing user-to-device ratios, getting the right mix of devices in the right places, and reducing tech support and help desk inquiries. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.