- Top ISPs among least-compliant privacy policies: Centre for Internet Safety
- BlackHole arrest sending cyber-crims back to exploit drawing board: Websense
- New PCI DSS standard will boost pen-testing methodological rigour
- Blue Coat acquires anti-malware firm Norman Shark
- Most iPhone users have activation lock enabled, survey finds
The methodology behind Print Service Solutions
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Retaining talent: five things that matter the most
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate
- Facebook's news feed gets more commercial with video ads
- Gmail image handling change criticised for privacy implications