Essar Group - Essar Group executives enjoy printing on the move
Essar Group’s senior management are constantly on the road. So it’s not surprising that the company has become a heavy user of mobile computing solutions to enable them to get their job done. The mobility and productivity of executives; enable them to easily print documents from any company location to any company printer using their smartphone. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking