Essar Group - Essar Group executives enjoy printing on the move
Essar Group’s senior management are constantly on the road. So it’s not surprising that the company has become a heavy user of mobile computing solutions to enable them to get their job done. The mobility and productivity of executives; enable them to easily print documents from any company location to any company printer using their smartphone. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Inquiry to scrutinise data retention's impact on journalists
- NZ Snowden leaks: NZ's spying 100 per cent legal, PM claims
- Microsoft opens up Xbox One to app developers
- Intergenerational Report: Government should model service delivery on private sector
- In brief: Countdown to Equinix ME1's official launch
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care