- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
Essar Group - Essar Group executives enjoy printing on the move
Essar Group’s senior management are constantly on the road. So it’s not surprising that the company has become a heavy user of mobile computing solutions to enable them to get their job done. The mobility and productivity of executives; enable them to easily print documents from any company location to any company printer using their smartphone. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.