- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
Cloud printing in the enterprise: liberating the mobile print experience from cables, operating systems and physical boundaries
In recent years mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check e-mail or communicate with co-workers and customers. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies, loosely defined as online resources, often provided as a service, that manage the data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation seen in the past decade. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.