- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
Cloud printing in the enterprise: liberating the mobile print experience from cables, operating systems and physical boundaries
In recent years mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check e-mail or communicate with co-workers and customers. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies, loosely defined as online resources, often provided as a service, that manage the data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation seen in the past decade. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Distribution Central's Fusion Systems brings SimpliVity to Asia-Pacific
- Xero forms strategic partnership with Telstra at Xerocon 2014
- Is Big Data watching you at the watercooler?
- NBN FTTN pilot records download speeds of 96Mbps
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch