- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
Cloud printing in the enterprise: liberating the mobile print experience from cables, operating systems and physical boundaries
In recent years mobile technology has proliferated throughout the enterprise. Today, virtually no one in the workforce is bound to a desk to work, check e-mail or communicate with co-workers and customers. At the same time, we’re seeing the rise of cloud technologies, loosely defined as online resources, often provided as a service, that manage the data and software that used to run solely on PCs. This merger of mobile and cloud technologies is on its way to becoming one of most significant enablers of business productivity and innovation seen in the past decade. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.