- Flintshire Council deploys encrypted email using Egress Switch
- DDoS top security fear as businesses weigh reputational damage risk
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu