- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing