- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland