- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation