- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working