- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
How will CIOs meet growing Security Threats?
The growing complexity and prevalence of security threats, enabled by consumer IT and mobility, sets the stage for ever more sophisticated attacks. Security must be proactively front and center in all IT deliverables, but CIOs and CSOs must work in concert to succeed in these efforts. In this interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC, learn how tightening the relationship between CIOs and CSOs will help create trust, the foundation of business relationships today. Embedded videos feature Art Coviello, Sanjay Mirchandani, and Dave Martin, and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age