- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
Learning To Compete: IT’s Next Transformation
CIOs must become competitive players in managing relationships between IT and the business. Megatrends like virtualisation, consumerisation, cloud computing, and mobility are forcing a new model for operating IT. This interactive white paper from CIO Magazine and EMC explores this transformation as a leadership opportunity, as an opportunity to create new models for IT, and as a catalyst to fundamentally change the dynamic between IT and the business. Embedded videos feature CIOs from T-Mobile USA and Wharton School of Business and a quick survey provides benchmarking between CIO peers.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager