- Seventy percent of all known mobile malware variants found in 2013: Kaspersky
- Turn your security inside out for added agility, says Oracle
- Cost considerations limiting Australian CSOs' decision-making, but shouldn't be: survey
- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- Cryptolocker ransom Trojan infected 250,000 PCs, Dell SecureWorks estimates
OVUM Report: Governance Risk and Compliance-- GRC usage and buying trends in the ANZ markets
When it comes to flash, “one size does not fit all.” IDC examines recent flash trends in enterprise storage deployments. This includes: highlighting how SSDs are filling in gaps of existing storage systems when coupled with intelligent archiving and automated tiering, the pros and cons of different SSD approaches, and tips to overcome concerns of reliability, manageability and scalability.
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate