- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
- Security tactics might have helped in foreign ministry hacks
- Many organisations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds
- Brace for change: An interview with Tony Hayes of ISACA
- Adobe patches critical vulnerabilities in Flash Player, Shockwave
OVUM Report: Governance Risk and Compliance-- GRC usage and buying trends in the ANZ markets
From almost every angle, the message for Australian government bodies is as clear as it is for their private sector counterparts: do more with less. Effective data management policies are often the best ‘unrealised’ opportunities to directly address these high-level challenges, especially when it comes to government data custodianship.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience