- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
Worst Practices in Predictive Analytics
Reactive decision-making, while successful in the past, has proven ineffective in recent times. Organisations can no longer wait to make critical choices after an opportunity arises or a problem is uncovered. They must take a more proactive approach to running their businesses by anticipating important changes, events, and trends, and taking action before they occur. Read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football Clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people