- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
- Security tactics might have helped in foreign ministry hacks
- Many organisations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds
Worst Practices in Predictive Analytics
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience