- Analyses reveal 2013's most conspicuous phishing giveaways
- NAB implementing new security, risk models as IT overhaul continues
- CSO success favoured by team culture, not executive buy-in: J&J CISO
- Police arrest new suspect in 2011 'student loans' phishing attack
- Facial recognition coming to Google Glass, sort of
Ten Critical Steps for Building a Business Case for Data Governance
Companies are responding to the digital generation’s preference for online support, with new channels like Live Chat and Email Management. These mobile-friendly solutions give customers the right answers at the right time, when self-service just isn’t enough, and phone calls are undesirable. Read about these new touch points and the importance of a personalized web self-service.
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- 5 ways CMOs can get their CFO onside
- Apple forced to adopt new warranty policy after ACCC investigation
- Kenshoo platform tops Forrester list for social advertising capabilities
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate