- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
- Microsoft says Google ships a “pile of code”, kills Patch Tuesday for Windows 10
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Palo Alto CEO: Beware the Internet of Things – and watch your car
Seven Steps to Effective Data Governance
Creating a framework to ensure the confidentiality, quality, and integrity of data – the core meaning of data governance – is essential to meet both internal and external requirements, such as financial reporting, regulatory compliance, and privacy policies. At its best, data governance roots out risk – both business and compliance risk – by increasing oversight. This white paper provides seven steps for taking such an approach, concluding with a real world example, taking an incremental approach using a repeatable framework that is a practical, proven strategy that any size organization can implement to suit their immediate and long-term needs and budget.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer service
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards