- Following Twitter, ‘Dropbox Ireland’ emerges for the ‘rest of the world’
- The week in security: Pushing the encryption point; don't give up security fight despite onslaught
- Relevance, collaboration helping threat intelligence shape the IT security response
- Fortinet eyes local growth as new MD digs in the spurs
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
Enhancing Decision-Making, Cost-Efficiency, and Profitability With Predictive Analytics
Today’s managers must always look at the past, present, and future. They need reports on past performance to improve operational efficiency. Business intelligence (BI) platforms such as Information Builders WebFOCUS, are providing a unified decision-support environment where managers can retrieve and analyze data about past, present, and future activities. In this paper, we will discuss the incorporation of predictive modeling capabilities into the WebFOCUS BI platform, and highlight how this advanced functionality can dramatically improve decision-making, thus reducing risk and costs while increasing revenue and profits.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- Why digital marketers must drive the customer journey