Developing an Information Strategy - Strategise, Align, Govern, Execute, and Optimise
An information strategy defines how a company will use the data it collects to achieve a competitive advantage. It is a comprehensive, constantly evolving plan that encompasses five distinct actions. In this white paper we explore how these five vital actions, as well as the technologies that enable and support them, can help organisations develop an effective and broad-reaching information strategy that drives positive change.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB