- Top ISPs among least-compliant privacy policies: Centre for Internet Safety
- BlackHole arrest sending cyber-crims back to exploit drawing board: Websense
- New PCI DSS standard will boost pen-testing methodological rigour
- Blue Coat acquires anti-malware firm Norman Shark
- Most iPhone users have activation lock enabled, survey finds
Developing an Information Strategy - Strategise, Align, Govern, Execute, and Optimise
Threat Emulation uses a sandbox as a separate, isolated environment in which files are open and run to determine whether they are safe or malicious. In this infographic, we look at its implementation and the technology required to avoid infecting a corporate network.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Retaining talent: five things that matter the most
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate
- Facebook's news feed gets more commercial with video ads
- Gmail image handling change criticised for privacy implications